Information explosion - Disability information pop up event
The Scottish Accessible Information Forum (SAIF) and Disability Information Scotland ...more
Capability Scotland Info and Advice event
Capability Scotland are holding a disability information event on Wednesday 14th ...more
Count down till Independent Living Scotland 2015!
The Disability Information Scotland team will be at Independent Living ...more
WDSA (UK) receives Sport Scotland Funding
The WDSA (UK) is proud to announce that it has ...more
Getting online and sharing information
As a small charity, keeping up with the ever evolving ... more
Get free stuff!
…well, not quite…but there is free (or low-cost) support out ... more
Coming to your aid…
At Update, the top two things people come to us ... more
Changing the lightbulb: collaborating to achieve change
Check out our guest blog on the People Powered Health ... more
Contact our helpline on 0300 323 9961 or text 0778 620 0707.
- Free E-Newsletter
- A range of Factsheets
- Moving On - to college or university, or looking for work?
- Help with debt and money matters
- Financial help towards fuel costs
- Disability Aids and Equipment
- Shared Care Scotland Short Break Search
- The Access Guide: Removing barriers, Improving access