Who needs foreign climes for the perfect holiday? Research reveals ...more
Glasgow Action on Benefits project from Glasgow Disability Alliance
The Glasgow Disability Alliance (GDA) have launched a new project for ...more
Call for participants: people with experience of poverty to help implement Scotland's action plan for human rights
Scotland’s National Action Plan for Human Rights (SNAP) is the ...more
Creating a Healthier Scotland. What matters to you?
The Scottish Government is inviting you to have your say ...more
Getting online and sharing information
As a small charity, keeping up with the ever evolving ... more
Get free stuff!
…well, not quite…but there is free (or low-cost) support out ... more
Coming to your aid…
At Update, the top two things people come to us ... more
Changing the lightbulb: collaborating to achieve change
Check out our guest blog on the People Powered Health ... more
Contact our helpline on 0300 323 9961 or text 0778 620 0707.
- Free E-Newsletter
- A range of Factsheets
- Moving On - to college or university, or looking for work?
- Help with debt and money matters
- Financial help towards fuel costs
- Disability Aids and Equipment
- Shared Care Scotland Short Break Search
- The Access Guide: Removing barriers, Improving access