Two weeks to Kidz Scotland!
The Disability Information Scotland team will be at Kidz Scotland ...more
Disabled students "I wish I had known that"
With the new academic year starting, you may be thinking ...more
British Sign Language Self Directed Support Guides launched
British Sign Language versions of the Scottish Government Self Directed ...more
Community groups receive grants to decide on fairer Scotland
Voluntary Action Fund releases first grants from the Fairer Scotland ...more
Getting online and sharing information
As a small charity, keeping up with the ever evolving ... more
Get free stuff!
…well, not quite…but there is free (or low-cost) support out ... more
Coming to your aid…
At Update, the top two things people come to us ... more
Changing the lightbulb: collaborating to achieve change
Check out our guest blog on the People Powered Health ... more
Contact our helpline on 0300 323 9961 or text 0778 620 0707.
- Free E-Newsletter
- A range of Factsheets
- Moving On - to college or university, or looking for work?
- Help with debt and money matters
- Financial help towards fuel costs
- Disability Aids and Equipment
- Shared Care Scotland Short Break Search
- The Access Guide: Removing barriers, Improving access